Luminox Warranty & Repair Service
Warranty & Repair Service
All Luminox watches have been carefully checked and are in perfect working condition. It is warranted, by the company shown on the back of the certificate, for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
Every wristwatch has been tested for water-resistance, which is covered under the warranty provided that it has not been subjected to any improper handling or accident. Also that the glass, crown and push button(s) have not been damaged.
The warranty covers any malfunction in materials and workmanship during the warranty period of your watch. Your watch will be repaired free of charge with the presentation of the warranty certificate and timepiece. Any damage resulting from inappropriate use is excluded from the warranty, as is the battery, crystal, and wear to the case and strap or bracelet.
In case of any malfunction during the warranty period, your watch will be repaired free of charge on presentation of the guarantee certificate, fully completed and signed by the authorized Luminox retailer, showing the model number of the watch. Should your watch need service, please contact the authorized Indian service center on the bottom of this page or from the Link below.
IMPORTANT — PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DEFECTS OR DAMAGES TO YOUR WATCH:
1) after the warranty period expires;
2) if the watch was not originally purchased from an authorized Luminox retailer;
3) from repair services not performed by Luminox
4) from accidents, tampering or abuse; and
5) lens or crystal, strap or band, watch case, attachments or battery. Luminox may charge you for replacing any of these parts.
THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LUMINOX IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some countries and states do not allow limitations on implied warranties and do not allow exclusions or limitations on damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from country to country and state to state.
India Authorized Repair & Service Center
Retail Interface Pvt. Ltd.,
#77/1, 6th Main,
17th & 18th Cross,
Bangalore - 560055
Ph - 080-41472570
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Shipping Tips:
- Address it to "The Service Center."
- You do not need to enclose the original gift box, but do package the watch carefully to prevent damage in transit. (e.g. wrapped in bubble wrap).
- Ensure that the package is adequately insured and if possible obtain a tracking number. We are not responsible or liable for any damaged items or lost parcels while in transit to one of our facilities.
- Whenever shipping your watch across any international border, you must indicate "returning product to manufacturer for repair & return only. Value for customs purposes only. No commercial value." You are responsible for all duties, taxes, freight or other fees associated with shipping your watch to our Service Centers. Failure to do so may result in refusal of the package.